High retention views on YouTube mean the time visitors spend on your channel. YouTube’s algorithm aims to deliver high-quality content in the form of videos to users. The common formula that each search engine uses is retention rate.
These views mean people who have watched your full video against the people who have clicked the video and instantly closed it. The main thing here to consider is the duration for which a viewer has viewed your video.
A super-quality video means a high retention rate rather than a quality video. It means when a viewer opens a video and sees a poor quality, then closes the window instantly. But now you can increase your video views with the help of Lenostube.
What Is Audience Retention on YouTube?
Retention rate shows the number of people who have viewed the video from the start to the end. The retention rate seems to be the percentage of all views. It means if you have uploaded a video of 12 minutes and people have watched it for 8 minutes, then it has a retention rate of 66%.
There are many moments in the video that impact the retention rate, which you can increase through Lenostube. These include:
- The % of viewers who are watching the video after the intro
- Sections where viewers do not leave the video
- Spikes where people skip or re-watch any part
- Dips where people left or skipped the section
Buy retention YouTube viewers
A new YouTube channel faces challenges in getting a high retention rate compared to an established channel. So, in such cases, a new or small channel can buy retention views to compete with the established channel. This way, the video will get more retention views, which makes it famous in the eyes of search engines.
Buying or getting a high retention rate is necessary to occupy a high ranking in search results. At the same time, this process doesn’t guarantee any sales, so entrepreneurs need to go on other ways to make sales.
Benefits of buying our high retention views
- Buying high retention views with good watch time can enhance channel and video ranking in the search results. After buying views, your video can get organic views.
- For monetized videos, buying high-retention views is necessary. This will then generate more income.
- If you don’t have monetized videos or channels, then these views will be public watch hours. So your video can reach 4k watch hours and become eligible for monetization.
- Retention views not only rank the video on the search results. It also helps to increase the subscriber base and watch time of the video. This way, you can enhance the authority of your channel. As a result, it will help you to grow your channel in less time, and the channel will soon start getting organic subscribers, likes, and comments.
Getting high retention viewers on your YouTube videos is necessary to rank your channel high in search results. However, the best way to get these viewers is by uploading high-quality videos from Lenostube.
Besides purchasing high retention views for your YouTube videos, there are no other ways to get better PR than creating super-quality videos!